Each training workshop is approximately 90 minutes in length, but can be extended for groups that want to go into additional depth. Multiple workshops can also be hosted on the same day if related topics would be beneficial for your group to study.
1. Understanding your real identity (and why it truly matters)
2. Secrets to lasting in leadership over the "long term"
3. How to get things done: Productivity, efficiency and time-management in the leader's life
4. Intentional Investments 1: Your Spiritual Health
5. Intentional Investments 2: Your Physical Health
6. Intentional Investments 3: Your Relational & Marital Health
7. Replanting dead or dying churches
8. Dealing with difficult and joy-draining people
9. Finding motivation when you're feeling "stuck"
10. Casting a vision and creating a culture within your organization
11. Identifying new leaders and investing in your team
12. Character counts: "Becoming a person of character in a character-starved generation"
13. Bouncing back from burnout
14. Leading "change" in your congregation
15. Leadership starts at home
16. Overcoming anxiety and momentum paralysis
17. How to prepare and preach biblically faithful / personally motivating sermons
18. Eighteen indespensible traits of godly church leadership
19. Building a Christ-centered marriage
20. Creating a "discipleship culture" in your local church
21. Leading a "living room" Bible study
22. Creating a "pipeline" for a healthy, growing church
23. Raising up and reaching out: Developing leaders and connecting with your community through generous hospitality